Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Meal Exchange - Feb 6!

Here's what's cookin' in the kitchens of Kane and Magness, ready for your table........Cyndi is bringing Salisbury Meatballs and Rice; Darla is bringing Cheesy Chilada Bake, both from our new fave book called Fix, Freeze, Feast. If you are daunted by this meal exchange idea, get on Amazon and order that book!

If anyone is interested, I could bring a breakfast to exchange: Strawberry, Banana, Orange Smoothies (frozen and ready to blend) and Homemade Granola. I don't have to exchange for a breakfast; I could exchange for this for a dinner. If anyone is interested, let me know!

Love this exchange - it's exciting! (pathetic, eh?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to try those meatballs, Cyndi! and I would be up to trade for your breakfast; we LOVE smoothies....Darla